Definition of compendium:
analysis, ingathering, florilegium, reader, compend, atlas, collectanea, solicitation, miscellany, almanac, autobiography, assembling, biography, anthology, abbreviation, collection, appeal, blook, annual, assemblage, album, accumulation, authority, bestseller, essence, bible, collecting, aggregation, compilation.
- book (part of speech: noun)
- synopsis (part of speech: noun)
- "Roumania Past and Present", James Samuelson.
- "Moon Lore", Timothy Harley.
- "Personal Narrative of a Pilgrimage to Al-Madinah & Meccah", Sir Richard Francis Burton.