Definition of complaining:
bellyaching, fretting, repining, registering a protest, whining, disapproving, grumbling, irritable, querulous, weeping, complaintive, critical, protestant, protesting, regretting, moaning, bewailing, resentful, filing a complaint, kvetchy, crabby, malcontent, discontented, fretful, whiny, whiney, mourning, murmuring, kicking, grousing, peevish.
- protesting (part of speech: verb)
- suing (part of speech: verb)
- disagreeing (part of speech: verb)
- accusing (part of speech: verb)
- "Washington in Domestic Life", Richard Rush.
- "Worldly Ways and Byways", Eliot Gregory.
- "Jack and the Check Book", John Kendrick Bangs.