Definition of completed:
Synonyms for completed:
immaculate, stainless, sinless, up, holy, down, unblemished, entire, effected, at an end, over, ideal, consummate, accomplished, built, done, over with, undefiled, absolute, perfect, accurate, consummated, complete, realised, realized, spotless, anymore, established, mission accomplished, exhausted, correct, faultless, through, past, blameless.
- completed (part of speech: verb)
- perfected (part of speech: verb)
- unified (part of speech: verb)
- ended (part of speech: verb)
- "The Orchard of Tears", Sax Rohmer.
- "The Sand-Hills of Jutland", Hans Christian Andersen.
- "Within The Enemy's Lines SERIES: The Blue and the Gray--Afloat", Oliver Optic.