Definition of compliance:
respectfulness, be agreeable to something, observation, keeping, integrity, biddability, conformation, ossification, compliancy, obligingness, will, be only too glad/pleased/happy (to do something), stand for, residency, complaisance, shape, volition, residence, amenableness, resist, legalism, docility, form, entry, contour, content yourself with something, give-and-take, conformism, tractableness, abidance, accord, do something of your own accord, conformity, submission, deference, volunteer, configuration.
- conformity (part of speech: noun)
compliance (part of speech: noun)
- obedience (part of speech: noun)
- subordination (part of speech: noun)
- willingness (part of speech: noun)
- "The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers", Georg Ebers.
- "From Jest to Earnest", E. P. Roe.
- "Jane Talbot", Charles Brockden Brown.