Definition of comply:
espouse, answer, keep up, take after, pursue, combine, recognize, harmonize, adopt, accede, accompany, carry out, honor, stick to, fill, complete, honour, keep abreast, mind, admit, coincide, meet, surveil, satisfy, come, adhere to, follow, goose-step, keep, travel along, same, conform to, play along, trace, come after, redeem, keep to, approve, abide by, stick with, postdate, keep an eye on, accord, succeed, watch over, fall out, watch, be, survey.
- comply (part of speech: verb)
- obey (part of speech: verb)
- conform (part of speech: verb)
- "Amusement Only", Richard Marsh.
- "State of the Union Addresses of Jimmy Carter", Jimmy Carter.
- "Ayala's Angel", Anthony Trollope.