Definition of concealment:
hideaway, caching, screenland, privacy, silence, covering, secretness, natural covering, book binding, back, binding, shield, nest, top, lair, filmdom, projection screen, screen door, huggermuggery, blind, cover version, seclusion, covert, stashing, covering fire, shelter, haven, masking, clandestinity, screen, show, hermitage, secretiveness, privateness, den, silver screen, huggermugger, cover charge, ambush, concealing, sieve, screening, blanket, cover, secretion, hidey-hole, secrecy, cover song, hiding.
- concealment (part of speech: noun)
- latency (part of speech: noun)
- invisibility (part of speech: noun)
- "Tom Swift and his Air Glider or, Seeking the Platinum Treasure", Victor Appleton.
- "The Portal of Dreams", Charles Neville Buck.
- "An Amiable Charlatan", E. Phillips Oppenheim.