Definition of conceit:
toilet table, impulse, self-confidence, dressing table, bee, conceitedness, Amour Propre, freak, megrim, self-love, fancy, vagary, ego trip, vanity, boutade, narcism, ego, vainglory, take to, notion, dresser, self-esteem, egotism, vainness, humor, whimsy, self-conceit, emptiness, like, whim, self-consciousness, caprice, self-assertion.
- pride (part of speech: noun)
- vanity (part of speech: noun)
- "The Complete Project Gutenberg Works of George Meredith", George Meredith.
- "The Lost Art of Reading", Gerald Stanley Lee.
- "Henry-VIII", Shakespeare, William.