Definition of concert:
- The union of two or more in effecting a common design or plan; agreement in a scheme; a number of performers playing or singing the same piece of music in harmony; a musical entertainment; concert- pitch, the elevation of a given note of an instrument, by which the other notes are regulated.
- To contrive and settle by mutual agreement; to strive in union for a common purpose.
- concurrent (part of speech: adjective)
- agreement (part of speech: noun)
- melody (part of speech: noun)
- music (part of speech: noun)
- musical (part of speech: adjective)
- "Haydn", J. Cuthbert Hadden.
- "The Intriguers", William Le Queux.
- "Don Orsino", F. Marion Crawford.