Definition of concession:
authorization, wares, acknowledgment, give-and-take, bakeshop, cure, bookshop, beauty parlor, admission, concede, remedy, conceding, book club, antique shop, product, way out, reduction, grant, arbitrate, nosedive, boon, goods, assignment, bookstore, access, on sale, public interest, consumer goods, franchise, bookstall, permit, loss leader, fix, honor, merchandise, giving up, on offer, discount, entry, heuristics, defeat, pullout, cash discount, solution, process of elimination, off, right, call off, acquisition, entrance, answer, subsidisation, subsidization, conciliate, big-box store, priority, barbershop, special offer, avowal, twofer, buckle, voice, agree, appanage, negotiation, bundle, break up, bridge-building, come-on, yielding, resolution, beauty salon, self-confession, surrender.
- compromise (part of speech: noun)
- offer (part of speech: noun)
- dismissal (part of speech: noun)
- "Memoir, Correspondence, And Miscellanies, From The Papers Of Thomas Jefferson", Thomas Jefferson.
- "The Isle of Unrest", Henry Seton Merriman.
- "In Luck at Last", Walter Besant.