Definition of conclusive:
unambiguous, deciding, convincing, effective, suggestive, clear, unequivocal, crucial, determinative, univocal, the proof of the pudding (is in the eating), authoritative, documentary, circumstantial, supporting, satisfying, corroborative, inadmissible, true, important, compelling, determinate, forceful, reflective, decide, sanctioned, absolute, persuasive, standard, official, definitive, symptomatic, strong.
- absolute (part of speech: adjective)
- entire (part of speech: adjective)
- final (part of speech: adjective)
- complete (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Government of England (Vol. I)", A. Lawrence Lowell.
- "Witness For The Defence", A.E.W. Mason.
- "In the Shadow of Death", P. H. Kritzinger and R. D. McDonald.