Definition of concrete:
cardboard, elastic, ice, sensible, varnish, brownstone, tangible, aggregate, sure-enough, asbestos, de facto, clear-headed, definitely, cement, specific, precise, carpet, factual, very, balanced, detailed, particular, body, practical, tile, monolithic, certain, pragmatic, logical, compact, horny, bitumen, board, wax, unyielding, board over, grounded, glazed, plaster, effective, matter, glass, phenomenal, solid, plate, alabaster, especial, acrylic, acrylic, adobe, existent, brick, peculiar, boarding, distinct, paper, caulk, mature, realistic, special, earthen, bone, objective, undeniable, rational, substantive, accurate, definite, real, strong.
- manifest (part of speech: adjective)
- real (part of speech: adjective)
- solid (part of speech: adjective)
- material (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Planet Mars and its Inhabitants A Psychic Revelation", Eros Urides and J. L. Kennon.
- "In His Steps", Charles M. Sheldon.
- "The Inside Story Of The Peace Conference", Emile Joseph Dillon.