Definition of concurrent:
parallel, joint, unified, collective, coterminous, unanimous, meeting, simultaneous, coexisting, synchronic, mutual, coexistent, attending, coincident, confluent, contemporary, all the time, as, allied, synchronous, alike, synchronal, when, convergent, time, meanwhile, joined, even as, coinciding, coextensive, attendant, harmonious, accompanied, together, co-occurrent, at the same time, cooperating, coincidental, cooccurring, while, coetaneous, concerted.
- compliant (part of speech: adjective)
- simultaneous (part of speech: adjective)
- concurrent (part of speech: adjective)
He developed the methods and structure of government so that there was a great increase in the scope of administrative activity without a concurrent increase of personal power of the officials who discharged it.- "Our Legal Heritage, 4th Ed.", S. A. Reilly.
- "Marie Antoinette And Her Son", Louise Muhlbach Official.
- "A Treatise on the Art of Dancing", Giovanni-Andrea Gallini.