Definition of concurring:
- co-operating (part of speech: verb)
- coinciding (part of speech: verb)
- co-acting (part of speech: verb)
- agreeing (part of speech: verb)
- complying (part of speech: verb)
- consenting (part of speech: verb)
Mr. Aubrey, on hearing the nature and effect of the instrument explained by the Attorney- General and Mr. Mansfield- all his counsel, in short, concurring in opinion as to the triumphant effect which this instrument would produce on the morrow- may be pardoned for regarding it, in the excitement of the moment, as almost a direct interference of Providence.- "Ten Thousand a-Year. Volume 1.", Samuel Warren.
She was, however, just going to beg admittance, when Manfred suddenly opened the door; and as it was now twilight, concurring with the disorder of his mind, he did not distinguish the person, but asked angrily, who it was?- "The Castle of Otranto", Horace Walpole.
- "Admiral Farragut", A. T. Mahan.