Definition of condemnation:
prison term, loathing, abomination, reprimand, reproof, oath, hex, riot act, objection, torment, rebuke, reproval, check, animadversion, mud, uproar, knock, jinx, scourge, upbraiding, objurgation, conviction, curse word, sentence, stricture, praise, odium, disapprobation, expletive, detestation, comment, execration, time, reprobation, article of faith, barrage, denunciation, bane, admonition, curse, cuss, judgment of conviction, pan, recrimination, reflection, reprehension, faultfinding, excoriation, commination, chiding, abhorrence, swearing, strong belief, nemesis, bashing, swearword, whammy.
- accusation (part of speech: noun)
- criticism (part of speech: noun)
- disapproval (part of speech: noun)
- condemnation (part of speech: noun)
- "A Breath of Prairie and other stories", Will Lillibridge.
- "The Pool in the Desert", Sara Jeanette Duncan.
- "Catherine de' Medici", Honore de Balzac.