Definition of condensation:
abridgement, essence, densification, capsule, spatter, constricting, words, muscle contraction, condensing, contraction, sip, abridgment, bowdlerization, moisture, bonding, muscular contraction, centrifugal force, contracting, constriction, air resistance, ejector seat, concentration, concretion, calorific, jet, balance, telescoping, river, ejection seat, capillary action, drop, condensate, compressing, compression, amplitude, leak, space capsule, attraction, centripetal force, brief, squeeze, trickle, squeezing, compacting, consolidation, absorbance, splash.
- interpretation (part of speech: noun)
- contraction (part of speech: noun)
- shortness (part of speech: noun)
- shrinkage (part of speech: noun)
- synopsis (part of speech: noun)
What we observe is the surface- layer, the so- called photosphere, in which the cold of space produces the condensation of the gases into those luminous clouds which we see in our drawings and photographs as " rice grains" or " willow leaves."- "The Story of the Heavens", Robert Stawell Ball.
- "Familiar Letters of Chemistry", Justus Liebig.
- "Literature in the Elementary School", Porter Lander MacClintock.