Definition of condense:
press, bubble, cloud, abide, sign on, extract, boil over, digest, make pure, decoct, pore, cut, suffer, telescope, capsule, bowdlerize, thicken, dramatize, brook, boil, let down, sublimate, collapse, scale back, break down, support, centralize, stand, summarize, rivet, cut down, centralise, capsulize, narrow, get, stomach, boil away, atomize, take, append, long, undertake, clear, sign up, censor, boil down, focus, foreshorten, sign, inspissate, put up, increase, concentrate, boil up, solid, tolerate, consolidate, adapt, purify, constrict, delete, dwarf, bear, endure, centre, bake, stick out, shrivel, distil, thin, distill, center, constringe.
- contract (part of speech: verb)
- interpret (part of speech: verb)
- shorten (part of speech: verb)
- diminish (part of speech: verb)
- "The Life and Works of Friedrich Schiller", Calvin Thomas.
- "The Works of Robert Louis Stevenson - Swanston Edition Vol. 24 (of 25)", Robert Louis Stevenson Other: Andrew Lang.
- "The Grammar of English Grammars", Goold Brown.