Definition of conditional:
conditioned, depending on, provisionary, provisional, feminine, exclusive, conditioned, probationary, not absolute, granted on certain terms, relying on, deictic, subject, frequentative, within limits, qualified, restrictive, dependent on, inflected, specific, guarded, under control, dependant, complex, subject to, restricted, provisory, contrary to fact, counterfactual, subject, dependent, contingent, relative, dependant on, reliant, declarative, compound, prohibitive, modified by conditions, limiting, start, tentative, grammatical, contingent on, finite.
- conditional (part of speech: adjective)
- situational (part of speech: adjective)
- qualified (part of speech: adjective)
- "Our Legal Heritage, 4th Ed.", S. A. Reilly.
- "Diary from March 4, 1861, to November 12, 1862", Adam Gurowski.
- "Nature Mysticism", J. Edward Mercer.