Definition of confession:
confessed, affirmation, acknowledgment, exculpation, apostolic, justification, faith, affirm, contrition, avowal, admission, plea, frame-up, excuse, show, profession, denomination, contemplation, relation, creed, dog, exposure, narration, celebrant, denial, telling, knowledge, penance, recitation, confess, Anglo-Catholic, consecrate, self-confession, blessing, finger, circumcise, altar boy, publication, bless, utterance, persuasion, conclave, statement, defense, denunciation, bull, denounce, fink, allowance, concession, ceremony, vent, frame, anoint, religion, Catholic, circumcision, Catholicism, sect, sacrament, absolution, concealment, confessional, vindication, retraction.
- disclosure (part of speech: noun)
- penitence (part of speech: noun)
- "Yolanda of Cyprus", Cale Young Rice.
- "An Artist in Crime", Rodrigues Ottolengui.
- "The Garden Of Allah", Robert Hichens.