Definition of confinement:
lying-in, parturition, free, limitation, travail, keeping, labor movement, project, life imprisonment, the afterbirth, ward, check, toil, childbirth, circumscription, labour, freedom, internment, anti-choice, immurement, extraordinary rendition, bear, amniotic fluid, charge, life sentence, effort, sweat, arrive, release, repression, birth, task, quarantine, parturiency, impoundment, baby shower, stint, accouchement, exertion, delivery, elbow grease, closeness, life, custody, chains, undertaking, childbed, rein, limited, coercion, hard labor, correctional, labor, trade union movement, antenatal, amniocentesis, proletariat, safekeeping, curb, baby blues, working class.
- enclosure (part of speech: noun)
- restraint (part of speech: noun)
seclusion (part of speech: noun)
- punishment (part of speech: noun)
- "The Memoires of Casanova, Complete The Rare Unabridged London Edition Of 1894, plus An Unpublished Chapter of History, By Arthur Symons", Jacques Casanova de Seingalt.
- "A Prisoner in Turkey", John Still.
- "Ellen Middleton--A Tale", Georgiana Fullerton.