Definition of conquest:
a feather in your cap, conquering, subjugating, catch, vanquishing, summit, subduing, realization, occupy, storm, invade, chaperon, feat, Mr. Right, handiwork, the fruit/fruits of something, overpowering, oppression, seduction, subjugate, suppress, subjection, seize, lay, annex, study at victory, double date, eligible, escort, supremacy, besiege, eternal triangle, subdue, conquer, dominating, subjecting, subjugation, advantage.
- success (part of speech: noun)
- victory (part of speech: noun)
- "Historic Girls", E. S. Brooks.
- "Plays by August Strindberg, Second series", August Strindberg.
- "One Day's Courtship The Heralds Of Fame", Robert Barr.