Definition of considerable:
husky, big, monumental, bulky, handsome, gigantic, largish, substantial, abundant, respectable, immense, good, sizeable, appreciable, hulking, spacious, large, vast, grand, sizable, extended, great, enormous, major, oversize, historic, commodious, plentiful, tidy, large-scale, boxcar, extensive, long, high, king-size, goodish, healthy, broad, voluminous, ample, hefty, biggish, colossal, significant, wide, massive, coarse, goodly, huge, much, outsize, capacious, right smart.
- important (part of speech: adjective)
- substantial (part of speech: adjective)
- "Hand and Ring", Anna Katharine Green.
- "Who Goes There?", Blackwood Ketcham Benson.
- "Man to Man", Jackson Gregory.