Definition of consistent:
reconciled, ordered, as good as your word, fledgling, conformable, orderly, dynamic, self-consistent, in agreement, pursuant, nonconflicting, agree, another, sound, dependable, corresponding, new, budding, compatible, congruent, emerging, in accord, correspondent, responsible, tenacious, in its infancy, accordant, equal, secure, unswerving, homogenous, incipient, in the making, logical, unchanging, reliable, duplicatable, same old, same old, equivalent, reputable, trustworthy, legitimate, agreeable, congenial, uniform, duplicable, change, interchangeable, identical, consonant, homogeneous, progressive, faithful, concordant, embryonic, unfailing, different, reproducible, coherent.
- ordered (part of speech: adjective)
continuous (part of speech: adjective)
- stable (part of speech: adjective)
- uniform (part of speech: adjective)
- cohesive (part of speech: adjective)
- intelligible (part of speech: adjective)
- coherent (part of speech: adjective)
- "Sex-linked Inheritance in Drosophila", Thomas Hunt Morgan Calvin B. Bridges.
Mr. Rotch was then sent to ask for a pass from the governor, who returned answer that " consistent with the rules of government and his duty to the king he could not grant one without they produced a previous clearance from the office."- "Good Stories For Great Holidays Arranged for Story-Telling and Reading Aloud and for the Children's Own Reading", Frances Jenkins Olcott.
- "The Sowers", Henry Seton Merriman.