Definition of console:
amusement arcade, hassock, press, arcade game, master switch, encourage, study at comfort, cabinet, gamepad, gameplay, lever, arcade, closet, fast forward, bookcase, comfort, coat peg, locker, hutch, defuse, sympathize with, dressing table, cupboard, bookshelf, control, talk down, adventure game, knob, storage locker, cheval glass, footstool, game controller, condole with, computer game, put someone at (their) ease, dial, console table, put/set someone's mind at ease/at rest, coatstand, release, solace, pause, soothe, comfort, filing cabinet, gamer, panel.
- cheer (part of speech: verb)
- console (part of speech: verb)
- calm (part of speech: verb)
- relieve (part of speech: verb)
- table (part of speech: noun)
- soothe (part of speech: verb)
- "A Philosophical Dictionary, Volume 5 (of 10) From "The Works of Voltaire - A Contemporary Version"", François-Marie Arouet (AKA Voltaire) Commentator: John Morley Tobias Smollett H.G. Leigh.
- "Arthurian Chronicles: Roman de Brut", Wace.
- "The Players", Everett B. Cole.