Definition of consonance:
congruity, union, concordance, consonant rhyme, beautiful, congruency, concinnity, symmetry, agree, accordance, rapport, consonancy, unanimity, consent, balance, unison, concurrence, harmoniousness, proportion, congruence, orchestration, symphony, coherence, amity, unity.
- harmony (part of speech: noun)
- uniformity (part of speech: noun)
- melody (part of speech: noun)
- "The Psychology of Beauty", Ethel D. Puffer.
- "The Bertrams", Anthony Trollope.
- "Daniel Webster", Henry Cabot Lodge.