Definition of constancy:
doggedness, piety, effort, attachment, sisterhood, application, exertion, honor, troth, adherence, zeal, fealty, devotion, allegiance, trustworthiness, continue, earnestness, attention, integrity, stability, ardor, intentness, fealty, pluck, tribalism, spunk, fidelity, determination, patience, stableness, passion, regionalism, allegiance, preservation, pains, persistence, longevity, assiduity, adhesion, industry, grit, loyalty, principle, love, guts, fiber, faith, labor, faithfulness, resolution, loyalty, commitment, eagerness, perceptual constancy, faithlessness, fastness, intestinal fortitude, sedulousness, disloyalty, diligence, esprit de corps, obligation, perseverance, backbone, dedication, reliability, survival, continuation, certainty, honesty, devotedness, fidelity, grittiness, unchangeableness, immutableness.
- perpetuity (part of speech: noun)
- permanence (part of speech: noun)
- regularity (part of speech: noun)
- stability (part of speech: noun)
- uniformity (part of speech: noun)
- "La Vendée An Historical Romance", Anthony Trollope.
- "Orley Farm", Anthony Trollope.
- "Selections from the Table Talk of Martin Luther", Martin Luther.