Definition of constituent:
office, theatrical role, fate, character, characterize, constitutional, exemplify, define, fixings, makeup, factor, divisor, epitomize, organic, subdivision, ingredient, swing voter, dower, built-in, electoral college, building block, region, atom, typify, dowry, security mom, helping, parting, persona, represent, share, role, constitutive, circumstances, serving, chemical element, independent, elector, function, element, electoral, voting, constituency, grammatical constituent, essential, electorate, instalment, incorporated, luck, fortune, component, contribution, destiny, match, enter into, gene, come down to, turnout, broker, voter, include, lot, voice, agent, cistron, parcel, complement, DNA, particle, dowery, fractional, embody, component part, division.
- component (part of speech: noun)
- composing (part of speech: verb)
- "The Works of the Right Honourable Edmund Burke, Vol. V. (of 12)", Edmund Burke.
- "Physiology and Hygiene for Secondary Schools", Francis M. Walters, A.M..
- "The Eliminator; or, Skeleton Keys to Sacerdotal Secrets", Richard B. Westbrook.