Definition of constitution:
clay, habit, figure, system, make-up, genius, typography, form, checks and balances, charter, piece of music, opus, amnesty, Balkanisation, fitness, habitus, brass, institution, spirit, character, start-up, colors, report, morals, etiquette, preservation, Balkanization, paper, physical composition, war paint, condition, authorship, shaping, penning, ordinance, containment, temperament, musical composition, standards, well-being, physique, nature, law, essence, complexion, custom, constitutionality, writing, piece, temper, fundamental law, ecesis, establishment, bill, act, makeup, tone, record, governing body, governance, stand, start, as is, formation, rule, disposition, organic law, geological formation, ill health, personality, old ironsides, foundation, theme, census, administration, organization, reputation, convention, state, boondoggle, wellness, enactment, organisation, composing, mental health, self, conscience, decalogue, build, body, canon, statute, composition, constructive engagement, creation, ethics, code, the proprieties, validation, origination.
- composition (part of speech: noun)
- structure (part of speech: noun)
- health (part of speech: noun)
- "The Glands Regulating Personality", Louis Berman, M.D..
- "The Works of the Right Honourable Edmund Burke, Vol. I. (of 12)", Edmund Burke.
- "Heart and Soul", Victor Mapes (AKA Maveric Post).