Definition of construction:
wrench, contour, manifestation, plait, configuration, foundation, device, look, format, aspect, kink, agree with, meaning, collocation, face, type, cohesion, twisting, planning, winding, concord, complementation, sense, crook, locution, explication, spin, turn, grammatical construction, block, conjugate, facility, system, gimmick, braid, plan, fortification, twist, installation, causation, facial expression, comparison, saying, explanation, develop, disposition, outline, bodily structure, reflexion, structure, thrust, significance, explain, form, social organization, mold, illustration, cause and effect, exposition, subtext, prefab, eddy, conformation, elevation, connotation, reflection, building, determination, illumination, wind, systematization, masonry, cast, body structure, the built environment, improvisation, decipherment, collocate, denotation, pull, mental synthesis, social organisation, folly, whirl, cut, turn of events, anatomical structure, complex body part, expression, causality, declension, infill, verbalism, lay, assembly, formula, twirl, build, interpretation, road map, erection, social system, elicitation, organization, social structure, clarification, elucidation, cultivation, exegesis, recreation, enucleation, bend, substance, tress, usage, verbal expression, assemblage.
- creation (part of speech: noun)
- composition (part of speech: noun)
- preparation (part of speech: noun)
- production (part of speech: noun)
- structure (part of speech: noun)
- "The Project Gutenberg Memoirs of Napoleon Bonaparte", Bourrienne, Constant, and Stewarton.
- "The Anti-Slavery Examiner, Omnibus", American Anti-Slavery Society.
- "Byeways in Palestine", James Finn.