Definition of Consulting:
Synonyms for Consulting:
expert, automaker, brokerage, consultative, portentous, consultancy, clearinghouse, consultatory, cautionary, bookseller, constructor, consultive, forewarned is forearmed, advisory, deterrent, collection agency, caterer, concessionaire, authenticator, opinion.
- conversing (part of speech: verb)
- advising (part of speech: verb)
- "April Hopes", William Dean Howells Last Updated: February 27, 2009.
- "The Chouans", Honore de Balzac.
- "Memoirs of Aaron Burr, Complete", Matthew L. Davis.