Definition of contagious:
communicable, impartible, metaphysical, spreading, transmittable, theoretical, autoimmune, inherited, epidemic, congenital, chronic, taking, genetic, acute, advanced, unfit, ancestral, nonconformist, orthodox, central, catching, abstract, inoculable, infectious, tending to spread, epizootic, utopian, benign, move, frail, popular, worse, deterministic, sick, failing, taking, hereditary, asymptomatic, fragile, clinical, familial, transmitted, contractable, conceptual, patrimonial, unwell, transmissible, pestiferous.
- baneful (part of speech: adjective)
- unhealthy (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Sherrods", George Barr McCutcheon.
- "Bushido, the Soul of Japan", Inazo Nitobé.
- "The Children of the Poor", Jacob A. Riis.