Definition of contemplation:
confession, focus, considerateness, forethought, circumcise, view, thoughtfulness, reflexion, manifestation, bless, consecrate, anoint, celebrant, ceremony, sight, regard, blessing, reflectivity, excogitation, brainwork, rumination, expectance, soul-searching, expression, observation, mirror image, see, circumcision, look, reflection, musing, assessment, prospect, introspection.
- hope (part of speech: noun)
- imagination (part of speech: noun)
- expectation (part of speech: noun)
- intention (part of speech: noun)
thought (part of speech: noun)
- brain work,
- question (part of speech: noun)
- "Allan and the Holy Flower", H. Rider Haggard.
- "Madame de Treymes", Edith Wharton.
- "The Garies and Their Friends", Frank J. Webb.