Definition of contemporary:
modern, coextensive, mod, hot, coeval, space-age, synchronal, aged, coetaneous, hip, modern-day, now, age gap, in progress, current, coexistent, present-day, coincident, state-of-the-art, age bracket, prevailing, ultramodern, red-hot, synchronous, at this time, knowledge, newfangled, existing, at, au courant, coterminous, simultaneous, synchronic, peer, under, advanced, present, designer, concurrent, coexisting, futuristic, coincidental, new-fashioned, age, old, present, new age, ahead of your/its etc. time, contemporaneous, existent, alive, modernistic, time.
- new (part of speech: adjective)
- now (part of speech: adjective)
- newness (part of speech: noun)
- "Frank H. Nelson of Cincinnati", Warren C. Herrick.
- "Books Condemned to be Burnt", James Anson Farrer.
- "The Development of the European Nations, 1870-1914 (5th ed.)", John Holland Rose.