Definition of convenient:
well-provided, reachable, next to, united, trouble-free, well-off, comfortable, favorable, cheerful, conducive, fitted, meet, at rest, agreeable, acceptable, spacious, commodious, near, mindless, ready to hand, befitting, adapted, adaptable, cheery, manageable, attached, roomy, come naturally/easily/easy (to someone), disturbing, at ease, satisfactory, nearby, unserviceable, next door, perfect, tailor-made, proper, possible, beside, agree, pleasant, ready, good, favourable, snug, elementary, well-to-do, opportune, contented, genial, well-chosen, accessible, ideal, alongside, undemanding, simple, satisfied, handy, effortless, suited.
- leisurely (part of speech: adjective)
- expedient (part of speech: adjective)
- near (part of speech: adjective)
- opportune (part of speech: adjective)
utilizable (part of speech: adjective)
- at hand,
- "Max Carrados", Ernest Bramah.
- "Whosoever Shall Offend", F. Marion Crawford.
- "This Is the End", Stella Benson.