Definition of conventional:
plain, courtly, parochial, narrow, inflexible, atypical, stately, stereotypical, anti-tank, schematic, dogmatic, orderly, seemly, fit, believing, punctilious, ceremonious, narrow-minded, stereotypic, accomplished, aseptic, customary, formulaic, puritanical, pompous, orthodox, well-known, accepted, liberal, stuffy, popular, typical, combination, polite, modish, wonted, live, rigid, set, conformist, nuclear, nonrepresentational, illiberal, straight, recognized, conservative, classic, stiff, ceremonial, nonnuclear, current, prejudiced, anti-personnel, strict, hidebound, prototypical, antiaircraft, square, buttoned-down, nondescript, established, naturalized, stodgy, bionic, received, going, effected, ritual, heavy, conformable, clear, right, stereotyped, accept, obstinate, constituted, courtesy, clinical, scriptural, agree, unoriginal, broad-minded, unexceptional, traditional, antimalarial, fixed, bloodless, relaxed, expected, prescriptive, antibacterial, decent, essential, antenatal, unimaginative, explosive, unremarkable, archetypal, fitting, classical, establishmentarian, precise, characteristic, long-range, bigoted, unusual, button-down, broad-spectrum, literal, confirmed, insular, unconventional.
- average (part of speech: adjective)
- conforming (part of speech: adjective)
- accepted (part of speech: adjective)
- fashionable (part of speech: adjective)
regular (part of speech: adjective)
- habitual (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Future Belongs to the People", Karl Liebknecht.
- "The Flying Saucers are Real", Donald Keyhoe.
- "The Young Duke", Benjamin Disraeli.