Definition of conversion:
transition, changeover, transmogrification, passing, reincarnation, rebirth, flux, conversion kick, variety, spiritual rebirth, inducing, transmigration, fly half, stabilization, volte-face, turning point, resolution, exchange, line-out, convincing, leap, transmutation, turnaround, game-changing, innovation, progress, metempsychosis, place kick, reversion, translation, suasion, reduction, reappraisal, vicissitude, convert, adaption, renewing, establishing, prop, desertion, turn, inducement, novelty, turnabout, fifteen, renewal, transubstantiation, about-face, a change of heart, renascence, revolution, settlement, on second thought, persuading, growth, metanoia, lock, Australian Rules football, passage.
- change (part of speech: noun)
- conversion (part of speech: noun)
- "India and the Indians", Edward F. Elwin.
- "Natural Law in the Spiritual World", Henry Drummond.
- "The Princess Passes", Alice Muriel Williamson and Charles Norris Williamson.