Definition of convict:
bunko, denounce, confidence trick, yard bird, bunko game, bunco, inpatient, citation, yardbird, reprove, gaolbird, call for, confidence game, reprobate, censure, flimflam, annul, sting, acquittal, con game, jailbird, blame, con, acquit, bar, charge, bring in a verdict, bunco game, inmate, award, gyp, hustle.
- condemn (part of speech: verb)
prisoners (part of speech: noun)
- chain gang,
- battlefield detainee
- prisoner (part of speech: noun)
- "Bad Hugh", Mary Jane Holmes.
- "By Reef and Palm", Louis Becke.
- "Victor Ollnee's Discipline", Hamlin Garland.