Definition of cooperation:
alliance, relationship, confederacy, legalism, disagreement, contribution, connection, collusion, relation, coordination, hookup, unanimity, complaisance, federation, coaction, adherence, complicity, concert, conjunction, linkup, buddy system, confederation, harmony, esprit de corps, hand, teamwork, partnership, coalition, conflict, observance, near, agreement, connivance, obedience, support, discord, affiliation, tie-up, partisanship, fusion, conspiracy, concord, liaison, give-and-take, participation, association, observation, a good/bad turn, integrity.
- aid (part of speech: verb)
- correlation (part of speech: noun)
- willingness (part of speech: noun)
- concurrence (part of speech: noun)
- "The Black Experience in America The Immigrant Heritage of America", Norman Coombs.
As a natural consequence of such conviction, Mr. Nelson was insistent that the Episcopal Church become a constituent member of the Federal Council of Churches, and lived to see accomplished that small but significant step towards cooperation among the churches.- "Frank H. Nelson of Cincinnati", Warren C. Herrick.
- "The Inside of the Cup, Complete", Winston Churchill Last Updated: March 5, 2009.