Definition of cordial:
palsy-walsy, buttermilk, collegial, sincere, warmhearted, fond, chummy, invigorating, good-humoured, warm, good-humored, loving, friendly, well-disposed, hail-fellow-well-met, mental, chartreuse, rejuvenating, club soda, cappuccino, accessible, buddy-buddy, chocolate, reviving, americano, vitalizing, polite, genial, stimulative, hearty, good-natured, refreshing, favorable, bracing, attitude, liqueur, comradely, kirsch, maraschino, amiable, matey, restorative, gin, stimulating, absinthe, palsy, good-tempered, good, chai, kindly, vital, brotherly, bitters, affable, mead, social, affectionate, cider, brew, fervent, hail-fellow, welcoming, bonhomous, angostura.
- cheerful (part of speech: adjective)
- mild (part of speech: adjective)
- sociable (part of speech: adjective)
- friendly (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Man Upstairs and Other Stories", P. G. Wodehouse.
- "The Dude Wrangler", Caroline Lockhart.
- "The Path of Duty, and Other Stories", H. S. Caswell.