Definition of corner:
bind, tree, ceding back, coming, ridge, boxful, turning point, branch, junction, hot water, coign, time out, turn, scrape, predicament, niche, pickle, Dutch, edge, dilemma, deep water, boxwood, deferral, break, impending, veer, plight, fix, imminent, loge, near, ecological niche, shoetree, control, curve, approaching, receding, easy, fork, watershed, street corner, projection, shift, inlet, spot, difficulty, recession, trouble, jam, coigne, recess, crossing, respite, quoin, angle, hot spot, bend, nook, intersection, landmark, box seat, rim, convenient, owned, quagmire, soup, monopoly, close, box, hole, recessional, indentation.
- acquire (part of speech: verb)
- nook (part of speech: noun)
- difficulty (part of speech: noun)
- "Lover or Friend", Rosa Nouchette Carey.
- "The Merriweather Girls and the Mystery of the Queen's Fan", Lizette M. Edholm.
- "The Parent's Assistant", Maria Edgeworth.