Definition of corporeal:
bodily, corporal, irreverent, material, incarnate, reincarnate, sensible, agnostic, atheist, unorthodox, phenomenal, godless, embodied, secular, heretic, physical, personal, corporate, humanism, rationalist, body, fleshly, matter, irreligious, animal, somatic, bodied.
- corporal (part of speech: adjective)
- manifest (part of speech: adjective)
- material (part of speech: adjective)
human (part of speech: adjective)
- study at bodily
- "The World For Sale, Volume 2.", Gilbert Parker.
- "Christology of the Old Testament: And a Commentary on the Messianic Predictions, v. 1", Ernst Wilhelm Hengstenberg.
The affection of parents for their children was frequently displayed by these people, not only in the mere passive indulgence, and abstinence from corporeal punishment, for which Esquimaux have before been remarked, but by a thousand playful endearments also, such as parents and nurses practise in our own country.- "Three Voyages for the Discovery of a Northwest Passage from the Atlantic to the Pacific, and Narrative of an Attempt to Reach the North Pole, Volume 2 (of 2)", Sir William Edward Parry.