Definition of correction:
fixing, mending, bear market, solution, broker-dealer, calculation, fudge factor, step change, subject area, turnaround, bailiwick, determination, a change for the better/worse, indemnification, subject, lesson, bear, wrath, subject field, costing, a slap on the wrist, leniency, count, process of elimination, bondholder, repairing, rectification, resolution, answer, leap, reorganization, upswing, addition, bull, revision, way out, repair, remodeling, bid, desert, compromise, reconstruction, heuristics, discipline, bid price, development, field, boost, changing, self-improvement, field of study, assessment, nemesis, arithmetic, comeuppance, bearish, change, fix, amelioration, study, makeover, emendation, chastening, amendment, reward, computation, bull market, bullish, chastisement, reparation.
- punishment (part of speech: noun)
- improvement (part of speech: noun)
- remedy (part of speech: noun)
- restitution (part of speech: noun)
- compensation (part of speech: noun)
- penalty (part of speech: noun)
- changes (part of speech: noun)
- "Si'Wren of the Patriarchs", Roland Cheney.
- "Louis Agassiz: His Life and Correspondence", Louis Agassiz.
- "The Big Otter", R.M. Ballantyne.