Definition of correspondence:
commensurateness, equalizer, snail mail, symmetry, remainder, equipoise, interrelate, have something to do with something, parcel post, residuum, liaison, common denominator, contact, packet, parallelism, balance wheel, counterweight, conformance, link, be bound up/together, balance, residue, arrangement, surround, residual, congruity, alikeness, printed matter, agree, paperwork, cross-fertilization, equilibrium, proportion, accord, articulation, keeping, agreement, be associated with, mapping, ephemera, papers, counterpoise, counterbalance, bear on, symmetricalness, commonality, interaction, uniformness, equaliser, uniformity, concord, proportionateness, congruence, likeness, similitude, analogy, harmony, do with, resemblance, understanding, rest, similarity, pack, accordance, same, conformity, conformation, comparability, self-expression, correspond, communication, parallel, mail, transmission, isotropy, material, comparison, proportionality, affinity, map, rewrite, equivalence, matter, documentation, discourse, pertain to, harmonization, community, chime.
- correspondence (part of speech: noun)
- writing (part of speech: noun)
- "Eugene Field, A Study In Heredity And Contradictions", Slason Thompson.
- "The Chestermarke Instinct", J. S. Fletcher.
- "The Life and Letters of Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley, Volume I (of 2)", Florence A. Thomas Marshall.