Definition of corruption:
putridness, ruin, decomposition, iniquity, barbarism, crime, extortion, shuffle, fraud, demoralization, reliability, smoke and mirrors, demolition, solecism, profligacy, libertinage, foul play, trustworthiness, depravity, the ravages of something, deception, misconduct, malfeasance, putrescence, devastation, flagitiousness, deceit, honest, destruction, subversion, guile, rottenness, pervertedness, dissipatedness, abjection, vulgarism, misrepresentation, bestiality, degeneracy, decadency, libertinism, duplicity, decadence, sabotage, licentiousness, clean, dissipation, festering, pollution, damage, venality, corruptness, double-dealing, racket, villainy, breakdown, excess, style, harm, turpitude, rakishness, enormity, truthfulness, rot, spoilage, havoc, wrong, degenerateness, dissoluteness.
- deterioration (part of speech: noun)
- deformity (part of speech: noun)
- dishonesty (part of speech: noun)
- guilt (part of speech: noun)
vice (part of speech: noun)
- "His Sombre Rivals", E. P. Roe.
- "The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers", Georg Ebers.
- "A Short History of English Liberalism", Walter Lyon Blease.