Definition of council:
consultant, debate, back-and-forth, order, seminar, argument, institute, directorate, back seat driver, appointment, branch, counsel, corporation, apparatus, colloquium, fellowship, audioconferencing, gathering, round-robin, elder, counselor, argumentation, cell, argy-bargy, panel discussion, customs, briefing, AGM, palaver, confabulation, parley, club, convocation, career coach, bureau, institution, consortium, senate, adviser, deliberation, huddle, roundtable, Corp., colloquy, Capitol Hill, Dutch uncle, guild, city council, audience, brotherhood, give-and-take, the civil service, consultation, get-together, powwow, annual meeting, agency, fraternity, advisor, confab, affiliate, sodality, organization, city hall, conclave, bureaucracy, careline, local, dialogue, talk, consult, administration.
- collection (part of speech: noun)
- council (part of speech: noun)
- "La Vendée An Historical Romance", Anthony Trollope.
- "The Romance of Old New England Rooftrees", Mary Caroline Crawford.
- "Dead World", Jack Douglas.