Definition of counselor:
Synonyms for counselor:
Dutch uncle, camp, advocator, camp bed, careline, opinion, counsellor, advocate, counseling, pleader, elder, counselor-at-law, back seat driver, career coach, campground, camper van, adviser, guidance, law, ambulance chaser, counsel, attorney-at-law, consultant, consigliere, direction, counselling, campfire, council, camper, proponent, legal eagle, bivouac, exponent, camp out.
- lawyer (part of speech: noun)
- teacher (part of speech: noun)
- "A First Family of Tasajara", Bret Harte.
- "Analyzing Character", Katherine M. H. Blackford and Arthur Newcomb.
- "Death Points a Finger", Will Levinrew.