Definition of counterattack:
Synonyms for counterattack:
counterblow, swoop, an eye for an eye, aggression, revenge, counteroffensive, pounding, assault, onslaught, requital, go for, tanning, assail, charge, measure for measure, forgiveness, come at, attack, mug, ambush, salvo, strike at, a tooth for a tooth, counterstrike, countermove, tit for tat, retribution, counterpunch, set on, like for like, counterassault, vengeance, reciprocation, retaliation, reprisal, fly at, counterplay.
- defend (part of speech: verb)
- oppose (part of speech: verb)
- opposition (part of speech: noun)
- defense (part of speech: noun)
- "Space Viking", Henry Beam Piper.
- "Four-Day Planet", Henry Beam Piper.
- "America's War for Humanity", Thomas Herbert Russell.