Definition of covenant:
say yes, bargain, yield, compact, concordat, plight, codicil, article, solemn word, alliance, word of honor, compact car, solemn agreement, guaranty, powder compact, warrant, surety, agree, criminal record, cartel, common ground, disposition, clause, accede, word, go along with, sign up, accept, transaction, commit yourself, brief, warranty, convention, conveyance, affidavit, undertake.
- agreement (part of speech: noun)
- promise (part of speech: noun)
- "Child's Story of the Bible", Mary A. Lathbury.
- "The Age of Shakespeare", Algernon Charles Swinburne.
- "The Works of the Right Honourable Edmund Burke, Vol. XII. (of XII.)", Edmund Burke.