Definition of covering:
diligence, capsule, encasement, shielding, hood, binding, shell, viewing, concealment, applications programme, masking, plate, paint, husk, screen, application program, pod, cover song, curtain, masking piece, pall, lotion, surface, book binding, robe, cover-up, jacket, top, covert, finishing, hull, application, penumbra, finish, coverture, screening, cope, practical application, wraps, wide, covering fire, back, cover, membrane, armor, coating, overhanging, protective, cocoon, cover version, natural covering, broad, encasement, overspreading, cover charge.
- harboring (part of speech: verb)
- shading (part of speech: verb)
- layer (part of speech: noun)
- plugging (part of speech: verb)
defending (part of speech: verb)
- top (part of speech: adjective)
- enclosing (part of speech: verb)
- screening (part of speech: verb)
- pretending (part of speech: verb)
- protecting (part of speech: verb)
- covering (part of speech: verb)
- "The Chief Legatee", Anna Katharine Green.
- "The Golden Silence", C. N. Williamson and A. M. Williamson.
- "The Social Cancer A Complete English Version of Noli Me Tangere", José Rizal.