Definition of covetous:
moneygrubbing, acquisitive, be dying for something/to do something, grabby, envious, greedy, jaundiced, jealous, prehensile, in the hope that/of, give, rapacious, desirous, in need of something, selfish, grasping, invidious, avaricious, study at greedy, impatient, keen, desire, avid, anxious, coveting, green, mercenary.
- desirous (part of speech: adjective)
- envious (part of speech: adjective)
- "Education: How Old The New", James J. Walsh.
- "Fanny Herself", Edna Ferber.
- "Divine-Comedy-Longfellow-s-Translation-Complete", Dante Alighieri.