Definition of crafty:
- Artful; cunning.
satiny, artful, cagey, wily, untruthful, dubious, dicey, honest, knowing, unprincipled, pat, silklike, acute, guileful, clear-sighted, perspicacious, sagacious, discerning, cunning, chancy, sleek, catchy, cute, beguiling, keen, silken, chanceful, foxy, knavish, means, subtile, tricky, penetrative, glib, slick, silky, discriminating, tricksy, ability, dodgy, sly, study at sly, penetrating.
- dishonest (part of speech: adjective)
- cunning (part of speech: adjective)
- intuitive (part of speech: adjective)
- skillful (part of speech: adjective)
witty (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Red-Blooded Heroes of the Frontier", Edgar Beecher Bronson.
- "A Boy's Ride", Gulielma Zollinger.
- "Bye-Ways", Robert Smythe Hichens.